Monday, September 12, 2011

Spanish Romance l Wedding Style

As promised, I have a new wedding to share!  


If I had to pick only one element to add to my wedding (as hard as that would be) I would choose light.  Candles, bistro lighting or like this wedding, lanterns.  It warms everything up and adds a glow to everything!  It even makes the food taste better, I swear.  


Whenever I style a wedding and find out they have no intention of adding light of any form, I gasp!  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN MY FRIEND!  


Details:  Large deep red rose heads floating as a backdrop, mini golden lanterns lining the isle, a Mexican buffet played up in rich colors, bare bulb lighting, lounge areas mixed in with small and large cocktail tables, large lanterns and a good mix of metallic bronze votives...and of course their own personal stylish touches.




















Enjoy!
Venue: Capri Laguna Boutique Hotel
Wedding Stylist: Kari Addison
Hair Stylist: Ashley Carroll at Champions Salon
Make-up Stylist: Kari with Kari Addison
Photographers: Eden Rose Photography & Melissa Vossler

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lanterns! One of my favorite things I've seen :-)

hollyfrolly said...

Pretty styling, Kari. You know your stuff, sweets. Gorgeous... And those lanterns are awesome!!!

hollyfrolly said...

Love your style, Kari. This wedding looks classy and elegant. The lanterns are quite amazing, if I do say so myself! Xxoo nice job!