Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Grandmother...goodbye

I have been avoiding my goodbyes to my Grandma, Patricia Rickey...but the time is coming near when I have to face my farewell to her.  I know she is in a heavenly place hanging out with other loved ones that have passed, but letting her go has been harder than I anticipated.  We had a bond that I cannot explain.  I will miss her face, her ruby red lips and our card games. I often think about how one more hug and kiss would have been nice...  



I feel you Grandma, I know when you are here.  Thank you for keeping me close to you...I know my mom is missing you terribly, but all of us girls will keep her close as well and comfort her.  This is a really hard goodbye.  My final thoughts and prayers for you will stay close and with you as we say goodbye on 9/24/2011.


Until then, I will be remembering special moments with you...you will never be forgotten.  I love you...  

No comments: