Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair Product Review

So I have this great idea of an invention for a hair product and I decide to share it with my sister KC who then shares it with her hairdresser.   As she’s describing my invention, which is a product that gives you volume without teasing, she’s thinking…my sister is a genius.  The hairdresser walks away with a smirk on her face and comes back with “Big Sexy Hair Powder Play.”  Can we not invent anything anymore?  Is there anything left to invent?  I’m sure this was invented by some big haired, Texas blonde that had split ends up to high heaven from teasing, whatever.  BTW- I love Texas and blondes! 

 Here it is.  This powder gives the hair the same effects as teasing would produce. It creates lots of volume. KC immediately began searching for this product but had no luck in the hunt.  Her hair dresser, luckily, had a sample of this product that she let her take home.

KC says- “I would definitely recommend this product. I got incredible volume without damaging my hair with teasing and hairspray. The powder is placed on the roots and then rubbed with fingers to really get the product in the hair. The powder is odorless, weightless, and colorless. Unfortunately, I am still having trouble finding it.  ULTA does not carry this particular powder as of today, but ULTA does have similar powders by Got 2b and Not Your Mothers. The price is roughly around $5.00 to $10.00.  If you want Big Sexy Hair Powder Play, maybe try searching different hair salons since they have more access to products.”



Guess What KC?  I randomly found it at Wal-Mart!  A small, sample size!

-Kari
Get it here!

No comments: