Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC Product Review!

I was looking for a contour stick but went home with this new bronzing stick by MAC!  I thought maybe I could get 2 products in one...bronzer and a contouring product.  Did I find a winner you ask?  Well, yes and no.  I purchased the darkest one for contouring purposes but was a little too rusty brown for contouring.  I'm sure on darker skin it would have worked better.  It is hard to rub in and you really have to work in with your fingers or buff it out with a make-up sponge.  Once you get this on hurry and buff it out!  Overall- application was difficult today.  I guess I prefer powder or softer cream bronzers.  I am going to play with it again tomorrow on my next wedding party.  Keep you posted!http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/5133/15762/Surf-Baby-Skinsheen-Bronzer-Stick/index.tmpl

No comments: