Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer....

Love this bride, love her sister and love her mother even more!  Soft spoken women that treat each other with so much respect.  I just felt so comfortable with them and really enjoyed the very peaceful getting ready time.  


They are all so close and it reminded me to keep my sisters and mom close.  It just makes your wedding day that much more peaceful when you are in the moment and sharing those moments with your family. 


I dropped some make-up on her gorgeous robe and she graciously brushed it off.  I am so clumsy but so thankful that it was with her that I did that because she didn't freak out on me! 


These bridesmaids dresses made my top five cutest dresses for 2011!


Enjoy these beautiful photos from www.kendallpricephotography.com










No comments: