Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lake Tahoe Wedding Make-up










First I must say I feel so blessed that not only am I doing what I love for work, but that I get to work with amazing people.  Every bride that I work with becomes a new friend.  They trust me on their wedding day to create a beautiful make-up style that will be seen in their images for ever.

And for all the wonderful Photographers that I get to work with, without them I would have nothing to show you.  Because of these images that are gifted to me, I get to share, build and show my work.  I would not be here without these Lake Tahoe/Reno Photographers!  I can never give back to them what they have given me but I will do my best to show their work as well...

This particular photographer, Ciprian- see his imagery here.., and I have worked together for about three years now and he has always taken the coolest shots of me in action.  He is what I consider to be a genius with the camera.  He can see around the mess (girls getting ready) and he uses what's in the room (windows, mirrors, lighting fixtures and furniture...) to create something we didn't even see and we were there!  Check out his images and you will see what I'm talking about.

I love my photographers!

No comments: